- I realize my right foot is bigger than my left. And it took me so many years to realize this? I always thought it’s something wrong with my shoes…
- If there is a slacker competition, I’d win by a big margin. I don’t think I actually start doing anything productive until 2pm every day. That’s probably why we need bosses.
- I’ve been craving tofu-fa the past week. So much so that I changed out of my sleeping clothes and went out on my own to eat at 11pm last night. Do periods produce insta-craves?
- I took 2 Americans to hot-pot last Friday. I didn’t realize they’ve never had hot-pot before. Then we ordered dessert, and I realize others can find so many of the foods I take for granted every day to be so wierd/exotic/disgusting. The tofu-fa I’ve been craving? They hated it.
- We then went to Krispy Creme and Starbucks.
- I want a bannofee pie. NOW.